Thursday, 6 September 2012

OKI walls for MHUs

Once we have moved house and I get a room for the Angel Barracks production line I will start work on more new stuff.

I have just had these designed for me:





 
 




They are walls made by the OKI Corporation designed to protect the MHUs.
Just like the MHUs they are modular and are shipped to your site and assembled within 24 hours.
They stand slightly taller than the MHUs so offer not only prtection but privacy too.


The Future is Easy, The Future is Good, The Future is OKI.

9 comments:

  1. Good forethought in design and function of these walls. They should be a boon to the little-mini generals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers.

    I am unsure what you mean by 'mini generals' though.


    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, another senior trying to be clever and missing the communications mark. I was using these words to indicate gaming-generals who lead little lead mini troops into battle. For my eyes, 6mm is almost an invisible sculpt. Keep up your good work, it's great!

      Delete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I see!


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last line... that's silly enough to be a real corporate tagline... I'm picturing miniature decals with that for those MHU's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tagline on OKI's current website is "Open up your dreams". Still, it's an interesting jump for them, from making printers & telecoms in the 21st century to concrete walls for colony planets in the far future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, there is an actual OKI Corporation?
    Bonkers, this OKI was named after my brother in law....!

    ReplyDelete